Monday, June 30, 2008

The Grotto


The Grotto


Addie throwing rocks

The boys

So, I kept hearing about this fun place up in Payson canyon where we live called the Grotto. It's a short fun trail that leads to a cave and at the cave is a small but fun waterfall. I have been trying to get the kids out of the house and off the Wii. They each invited a friend.
We forgot Addie's shoes and so I carried her on my back over little log bridges and rocks. But when we got there it was so pretty! Even Addie loved it. She sat by the edge throwing rocks in.

3 comments:

Alisa Clark said...

yeah! finally! add me to your links too! http://jeffandalisa.blogspot.com

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Well, it is about time!!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Love your Blog! The kids are getting SOOO Big! I was a Koholowo Camper back in the day! Fun memories... they used to have matress... well what they called mattress's. I love thr Grotto. So fun. Miss ya! Loves!