Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sleepy Girl


We had a long day the other day running errands and so on. Addison is in between the stages of a nap. One day she will take one another day she won't and most the time if she does its usually either in the car or at 4pm. And I have to try to keep her awake because if she falls asleep that late she won't go to bed until 10pm or later. So, I was making dinner and it got quiet. This is what I find. Addison pulled all of Ellie's things out of the car seat and fell asleep in Ellie's car seat.

2 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

Oh Dee,
she is such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you snapped a photo, what priceless moment :) Addy was such a angel with Abrielle last week, she must be the best big sister ever!

Jami said...

My little Addie. I e-mailed you a pic yesterday of her sleeping on Grandpa Berretts chair. I think she's like her aunt Mami, she can sleep anywhere! So precious!