Friday, June 12, 2009

Addison's in LOVE


Yep, Keller's best friend from Salem came up and spent the night. Addison followed them EVERYWHERE.. And if they went outside or something she would say where did Trevor go? And look around the house. So, I finally asked. "Addie is Trevor your boyfriend." and she said Yes.
The I said "do you love Trevor" she said Yes. Then Preston said "Do you love me" she said "No" then he said "do you love Keller" she said "No". Then he said again "do you love Trevor" she said Yes.
I don't know what I'm going to do!






2 comments:

Matt and Jami said...

She's all over him :) You gotta watch out for that one..instead of beating the boys off with a stick you'll have to beat her off:)

Abbie said...

Haha you have a girl crazy boy and boy crazy two year old!! You are gonna have trouble! haha