Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Believe In Miracles

Saturday was one of the scariest days of my life. We went out for Addison to take some pictures for Cory's cousin's website. It was cold outside and Cory was worried about Ellie. So we started walking back to the car. All of a sudden I saw everything in slow motion. Cory slipped on the ice and Ellie literally slammed her head on the ice. You could hear it. Then she went out. She was knocked unconcious. We tried blowing in her face talking to her everything we could think of with out moving her. Then finally had to call an ambulance.(luckily the were right across the street) after what felt like a life time but about 5 min or so.. She finally started coming through. But not moving. Just opened her eyes.. No cries nothing. They took Ellie by ambulance to the hospital strapped the a board and still barely any cries. After a few hours and a CAT scan they said she looked good but had a concusion. I was shocked that her skull did not crack or anything.. But we were prepared for a black and blue face. The next day.. barely a THING. seriously.. I took this picture.. Again all I can say it I believe in Miracles.. and I believe God was watching over her that day.. Thank you sooooo much!


No comments: