Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm a Grandma!

Well, to my dog that is.. She had 3 girl puppies.. Last night ( or early this morning) between 1-5 am ..she had 2 black puppies and 1 brown.. I can't wait to see them get a little bigger! It was the neatest thing to see a dog who knows nothing of whats going on to naturally go into instinct and do what nature tells her to do. She jumped right in. It's amazing.. Addie keeps saying. "Tink is such a good mom" and "she look just like a mom now."

So, I guess you can say I'm a proud grandma!


1 comment:

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

You look terrific as a grandma! You look so young and fit and full of life! ha ha ha Happy Puppies at your house!!! We don't need any up here ok, Elphie is just fine with us. Looks like lots of fun and work for your whole family.
Love you all
Aunt Keri