Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Carter Family Justin Bieber Baby Cover

So its been a long time since I posted. And my computer got a virus and erased all my pictures and then won't allow me to up load any either. But on to family business. For Labor Day our family on the Carter side gets together and has a family reunion. Lots of fun games, crafts, football and the guys golf. This year we made tie dyed t-shirts, I made a pumpkin craft and watched BYU football. Then the cute girls of the family came up with this great idea. And if you watch as you can see EVERYONE in the family got involved. From 2-to grandma's and grandpa's! It was fabulous and a fun thing to look back on. Can't wait for our next video!


1 comment:

Louisa said...

i love ur video it was wicked! i love the american way of living! u guys rock! xxx