Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grocery Smarts II

I have had many people ask me about how to do this program. And I wasn't trying to leave anyone hanging. But there are 2 ways and one can only be done by people that live in Utah.
First for anyone. You can go to www.pinchingyourpennies.com
Look up the state you live in and then it will tell you the deals and where. You can see if they have a passport code for you and your state on there for grocery smarts. But where and how to get it I don't know. Sorry! But they grocery smarts gets their info from pinching your pennies. So you have the same information.
Now the one I like that can only be used by Utah people is called www.grocerysmarts.com. I like it because you can print off your list of groceries and deals. You have to have what they call a passport. Everyone in Utah has the same passport. That number is g84ckc . Put that in. Then choose the grocery store you want to go to. You will be surprised to hear me say this but Albertson's has the best deals and thats where I always shop. Follow the instructions that it says on there. It also tells you what coupons to use on what days. If its easier for anyone you are more than welcomed to call me and I will walk you through. Good luck!
My sister in law started a blog about all her stuff she saves. You can find that blog on my obsessions called Savy Saver

1 comment:

Linds said...

Hey thanks for calling the other day. Sorry been a little crazy with work and the holidays. I'm glad you posted about it. I'm horrible about using coupons and stuff but I need to start. How's the baby and everything else? Send me your phone #!