Friday, December 5, 2008

Reality

I finally got a dose of "tween" reality.
Keller brought home his "sex education" paper yesterday that I have to sign and he was supposed to return it today. Keller if you don't know looses things a lot. We looked around and could not find it. So in a rush for him to get to school I told him to go and I would go to his school and sign a new paper. I was up a lot last night with the baby and Addie. I had decided last night that I was going to go to the grocery store early today after I got the kids to school and then come home and clean the house and unpack the last of the boxes. So, I had sweats and my hair in a pony tail. Keller looked at me and quickly informed me "Don't come to school like that." I said what? He says "well don't come to my classroom. You can go to the office but don't come to my classroom looking like that"
I have to admit that was the first time I felt Keller could be embarrassed of me looking like this!

1 comment:

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

DeeAnn no worries I embarrass my children every single day. You are tooooooo cute to every embarrass yours.