Wednesday, February 4, 2009

9 Things that Bug Me

Abbie tagged me. So, I have been trying to think.

9. When I watch Ghost Hunters and they make you think they found something to make you keep watching and they didn't.
8. When Addie gets into all my make-up. Especially my permanant that I can't get off. Like last night and now she looks like a racoon.
7. The "what's" and "why's" of a 2 yr old. It's really driving me crazy. She already has selective hearing. "what, what, what."
6. When I have clipped my coupons I'm excited to go to the store and there is nothing there! UGGHH.
5. When I don't have a coke for the day.
4. When my husband comes home in a bad mood and theres nothing I can do to help.
3. People that fight all the time. I hate tension, and fighting
2. That I can't decorate at all. I'm not crafty when it comes to that.
1. This is for all the family... That I can't stop ALWAYS saying I'm Sorry...

Tag
Jami
Cami
Nicki
Natalie
Jayna
Sarah

1 comment:

Jami said...

Yeah, you have come to terms with your saying I'm sorry too much. There is help for that you know :) Also, love the makeup on Addie! I dont think you will ever get her over that, she's just a princess. I hope everyone is feeling better! I love you all and miss you!