Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a wonderful day!



Grocery Smarts again. This was a big one!!







3 Grandma Sycamore bread
2 Breyers Ice Cream
4 Arm and Hammer Deodorant
15 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
7 Frostings
24 Fruit Snack (gushers, roll ups, scooby snacks)
15 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
6 Cheerios Snack Mix
10 Chrx Mix Bars
2 Bugels
18 Lucky Charms Cereal
5 Nature Valley Granola Bars
6 Cinnamon rolls
22 Pillsbury Ready Bake Cookies

this picture is just half of what I got. I couldnt get it all on the table that you would be able to see everything!

Spent : 76.68 Saved:322.00

3 comments:

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

Dee Ann
You are amazing!!! I am so excited to go and get all of my groceries tomorrow or saturday ! Thanks for all the help
Aunt Keri

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

You are just amazing!

Dee Ann Carter said...

I'm telling you! Anyone is Utah or Idaho should be doing this! It's not only great prices. But great food storage also.