Thursday, March 26, 2009

The other Man

Edward Cullen

The Party

Yes, although my husband hates it there is another man in my life. His name is Edward Cullen. My friend Melissa and I threw a party in his honor for the release of his movie on DVD. It was a lot of fun we ate fondue, played pin the tail on the werewolf, who can get closest to Edwards lips, and just some book trivia. Then we watched the movie. It was a lot of fun. Melissa and I had fun putting it all together and hanging out with other girls and laughing. Cory would come out of hiding(where I banned him with the kids) to see what we were up to and sneak some food. He did say he could hear us laughing and loved it. So, maybe Twilight will grow on him. He says out of principle he will not watch the movie or read the books. I know some things I won't do for him until he does. We'll see who wins!Melissa trying to kiss Edward but we put her husband there.

Cami trying to kiss Edward. But got my wall instead.

1 comment:

Jami said...

It looks like you had a blast. I have to say I still dont get your twilight obsession, but you, Cami and Nicki all seem to have it. I'm glad you and Melissa are such good friends too!