Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stuck

Well, I haven't posted in a few weeks. I have been really busy with trying to get ready for leaving to go to Europe with all the kids. Getting stitches out, and just daily family and household duties. But a funny story, Cory went to California about a week ago. And the airline lost his car keys, the only one we have to his truck! So, we had to get a copy from the dealership which didn't work because the ignition had been changed. Cory tried to fix it himself, and finally a locksmith had to come. Anyways... I had to go with Cory to get the truck which means I had to bring the girls. So, sitting in a car seat for 4 hrs with not much to do gets boring. At one point when we were in a parking lot making phone calls I took Addison out of her car seat. When I put her back in she wasn't happy at all. She starting screaming and crying. Then I got her calmed down and she says

Addison- "Mom I'm stuck"
Me- "Your stuck"
Addie- "Yes I'm stuck."
Me- "How are you stuck"
Addie-"I'm stuck in my car seat. I can't get out"

Cory and I laughed so hard. I mean.. what do I say after that?

2 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

So Funny!! I love when kids are witty and they don't even know it!!

Jami said...

She is too cute! I can't believe she is talking like a grown up!