Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Additon

The boys had some friends over today and they played outside for a bit then decided to try to go fishing. That went unsuccessful so they grabbed the bug nets and caught some minnows. By the time they got home they had it all planned out. Their friends were going to let them have their tank they had pieces of bread in the bowl and were naming them. The strategy line was "you know how you said we could have a pet" They weren't to thrilled with me when I told them that they had to throw them back. Poor guys.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I heard you had a blog so I decided to look for it! I eventually found it though jayna's link to your parent's blog and your link from there. I have had so much fun going though all your old posts and seeing pictures of your cute family! So glad to see you are doing well :)