Sunday, August 16, 2009

My JOY's

Things here have been a little tough. Family things going on and so on. Which made me reflect on some things and made me think and be greatful.

Cory and I have been married for 4 yrs. Seems like longer maybe because I already had kids coming into the marriage. Although we do not agree all the time. I love him more than I can say. He would do anything for me or the kids. He is my JOY.

Keller is my oldest boy he will be turning 12 in Sept. and will get the Priesthood. What a big honor. Yes sometime I struggle with him. But he is so good to his sisters and they adore him.(this is the only good pic I have of Keller right now sorry)

Preston is the second oldest. He is the hardest working 9 yr old that I know. He is so kind and wants to help everyone that this often gets him walked on by others. But he doesn't care. He loves his family and really would do anything for them.

Addison! Well everyone has seen the posts. This little one always keeps me on my toes. She is active all over the place. Screams, yells. Is your typical 3 yr old. (Aug.19) but Look can you resist those eyes or lips? Or better yet when she comes up and gives you a hug out of the blue and says "I love you Mommy"

Ellie. The newest addition. Really I don't know that I have seen a better baby! She is so easy going lets you do whatever you want with her. We traveled around Europe and she was better than everyone else! She is a light to our family. She smiles and laughs and it is contagious. Right down from her Miss America wave when she says hi, to her growl that almost sounds evil. She is adorable.


This is the Carter Family. They are my pride, my JOY and part of ME! I love you all!!

2 comments:

Matt and Jami said...

What a neat post...I miss you all! Love you!

Amelia said...

Your family is so cute. I love all the family pictures- she did such a great job.