Thursday, August 27, 2009

So Sorry

Now that things have calmed down here at home I have been wanting to blog and have tons of pics. But for some reason my camera is not loading them on my computer, so I gotta figure that out before I can tell alot of the things going on because there are some great pics.
The boys have started school. And they are enjoying it. Keller and Preston both say that they have really nice teachers. They are both playing football right now and are exhausted by the end ot the day. Addison and Ellie are keeping me busy. They are into everything and anything. Ellie will crawl along following Addie where ever she is just to get into what she is doing. She also loves to play with the door stoppers behind the doors. She likes the noise they make.
Addison had her 3rd birthday which I will post on when I figure out whats going on. But she got an Ariel necklace for her birthday that sings when you push the button. I stepped on it in her room. And I told her I was sorry and she said. "Thank you for saying your sorry" hmmm. I think she has heard that one to many times. She is also officially OUT of diapers. Not even at night.
Cory and I are still chugging along. And as you all know life has been very busy! But in the end very rewarding! Check around again soon!!

No comments: