Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Big Step for MOM!!




Along with the fun girls weekend. Cory's sister has been trying to get me to cut Addison's hair (she is a hair dresser). She has told me that if I cut Addie's hair it will grow faster and thicker. This was very VERY hard for me. It's my first girl and my baby still. But after talking to several other people and hearing all the same thing I finally agreed. Addie had a blast. She thought she was so beautiful and just kept smiling at herself in the mirror. Cami made the first cuts and decided that they needed to go shorter. So, I had to leave the room. But seeing the finished product she looks so cute!

Don't you agree!



3 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

way cute!!! I love it, she looks so grown up :) I understand the dreading of the day I have to have Abrielle's hair cut...

Linds said...

she looks cute. I cut Morghans hair all the time and Nate gets so mad at me. I'm trying to get it thicker so it doesn't look like she has a mullet when it grows out. How much longer til the baby, I bet you can't wait. Addi is getting so big. She's cute!!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

darling new haircut! I love it