Friday, October 3, 2008

Name Game Again

Well, I only had a whopping 16 people vote. And the top names were with
1. Lyla
2. Capri

I don't think I'm dead set yet on either and although Capri is growing on me Cory still thinks its funny. So, We are going to put down a few more names and do another poll. I just like to see what people like. Plus.. if personality has anything to with names. I can tell you right now she is going do be one active little bugger!

Plus.. I would love to have comments on any name suggestions that you guys have. So, lets hear them!

(This time the poll will be on the right hand side of the screen)

*side note. There is a song on my play list called Capri. Its a sweet song about a lady being pregnant and names the baby still in her tummy Capri. Very cute.

4 comments:

Teacher Mama said...

What name do your kids like the best?
I suggest not naming her anything that rhymes with -aylee (Haylee, Kaylee, etc). I ALWAYS have at least two of those names in my class every year, usually more and it gets confusing.
(On another note, your kids go to the school where I used to teach. My sister-in-law still works there.)

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Capri- that's kind of growingon me. LOL... I'm the one who would name her kid Haylee or Kaylee! ha ha! I really like Emma.
How's the house hunting??

Marcy said...

DeeAnn, I love the name Lyla. Just think Addison and Lyla. How cute!

Dee Ann Carter said...

I know the only thing Lyla has been used in our family. Not that, that matters. But, you know..