Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bite Me


I'm sure just like 99.9% of the women out there are either posting reading or counting down the minutes for this movie. (Except maybe my very intellectual I need to read something with substance, Obama shaking hand sister that starts with a J and ends with an A and has AYNA in between)
It is finally here! And I can't go!
I have been sick. And don't get me wrong that is not something that would have stopped me. But with everything going on I didn't get tickets and its hard to leave my newborn when the movie will be playing right in the middle of her feeding time. So, I have to not be so selfish and just wait. And who knows when that will be because we are finishing our basement and have to paint so that the carpet can come. We hope to have that done this weekend. Then we are going to watch the big "game" well to Cory it's the big game.


3 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Aw -Dee Ann, I miss our designated movie nights we use to have when I lived in SLC. I would so have gone to see it with you, even if I am an Obama hand-shaking intellectual, non-Edward obbsessed nobody! :)

Dee Ann Carter said...

It's ok.. Jayna there has to be the odd one in every family. I'm just sorry it had to be you.

9 Crazy Carters in the Coop said...

No worries I haven't seen the movie yet either, and I haven't even read the 4th book. Maybe during the holidays we can go together?!?!?
Abbie would love to go again and I bet Cami would go with us too!
Love you