Monday, November 17, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick




Well, we have almost all had it now. First it started with Cory the day after I got home with the baby from the hospital then, Addison, now Ellie and I have it. And I feel so bad for these little ones because you can't do anything for them. But suction their nose and then they get really mad. Not only was I up almost all night because of me not feeling good. But Ellie kept coughing and couldn't breath well. We had the humidifier in by her bed. So, I'm sure that helped some. Then Addie was coughing through the night too. I forgot how hard this baby and 2 yr old thing is. Thats whats hard about being a mom. You always take care of everyone sick. Then you get sick and you still have to take care of everyone. Luckily my husband helps me as much as he can. And I am very VERY lucky for that and him!

With all this sickness, Addie has been taking lots of baths and watching lots of movies. Anything to keep her happy and me some rest!


No comments: