Friday, August 22, 2008

The Big Wedding

So we had a wedding in our family last weekend. My niece got married. It was the first of the grandkids and of our nieces and nephews. My oldest sister lives in Nevada which is were we went. It was about a 5-6 hr drive. In the middle of nowhere Nevada. Called Lovelock. Most people to my surprise know about Lovelock. Only because it's a very convenient stop right off the interstate to California and there is no where else to go for gas or food. So, if you have heard of it that is why.

The wedding and the bride where beautiful! It was so nice. And we got to see a lot of the family. Me, Addie, my brother in law Scott, my other niece Aubree and my sister Jayna all drove from Salt Lake we left at almost 7 pm! And got there at about 11:30 (NV time) long drive. And not much to look at.

Once there my sister lives on a farm. And Addie loved it. She fed the horses (nah's) even snuck out once all by herself to try to see them. Then we took her for a ride bareback. When we got back she found my sisters boots and hat and put them on like a cow girl! It was so fun.

Again! it was a beautiful wedding the bride especially and I wish them all the happiness in the world. Congrats! Jessica and Laerd!





1 comment:

Linds said...

Deeann,
I can't believe how grown up Addi is. It's crazy that they both just turned 2. So you are moving? How is Salem? Hope things are going well. We are in Moab now, things are going good. Is your number still the same? I will have to call and we can catch up