Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Salem Day's Fireworks

I'm a little late on posting this one. Since it was almost a week ago. But I have no pics. I couldn't find my camera. Dang It. Well, It was't to exciting anyways. We went to see the FAMOUS fireworks. Again they have some of the best ones in the state of Utah. We waited around till dark. We watched a pageant and laughed and watched as Addie danced to the music and would get mad if Lilly (her cousin) wouldn't dance with her. But it was getting really late. Which I know that it would to be able to see the fireworks. But Addie was the problem. She was so tired and cried and wouldn't stay still. Then in the distance was a bunch of lightening and rain. So, turning to Cory I said we better leave. The last thing I wanted to do was be stuck in the pouring rain with the baby running with blankets to the car. So, we packed up and left. Cory wasn't to happy. We had waited all that time and didn't even stay to see them. But, we got home put Addie in bed. And it began to rain. Not bad and only for about 5 min. But Almost right after the rain. They started the fireworks. You could see then from out house. No, it wasn't like being right there and watching them reflect off the lake. But it was nice and peaceful. We still had a great time!

No comments: