Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Oh to my wonderful sister in law Cami for tagging me on this one! It's possible under the moving situation that my answers won't be the most "cheerful" But lets give it a go!

* 3 Joys *

1. Spending time with family(kids, siblings, anything like that)
2.When you wake up having a great refreshing nights sleep! (never happens but thats a hope for one day)
3. Sitting at the beach and listening to the waves, or hearing the thunderstorms. (call me crazy but I love hurricanes for that reason)

*3 Fears*

1. losing someone I love dearly
2. right now not having a place to live or call my own.
3. SPIDERS!!

*3 Goals*

1. Find a house!
2. Get everything packed up for the move by FRIDAY!
3. Raise good healthy strong and happy kids.

* 3 current obsessions/collections*

1. Chewing Ice
2. Blogging (thanks to my sister and my sister in law for talking me into all this)
3. trying to sleep

*3 random surprising facts about me*

1. I write music
2. I watch Days of Our Lives. (I know I know)
3. I try to be crafty but I sooooo am not!

Ok.. looks like thats all.. So, I guess I will tag Jayna, Cheyney! Have fun!!

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Yikes! First of all I want to comment on DoOL; I used to watch it during college and was flipping through the other day when I was sick from work and it looks like Bo and Hope got married AGAIN!
Traci Brough tagged me about 6 months ago and I never followed through. I promise to do yours.

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Does this mean I have to put my answers up on my blog!?!? This is so exciting because I haven't been tagged since I went to Gilchrist Elementary.