Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kudos to My Sister in Law

I have to give thumbs up to my sister in law. She always finds the greatest blogs and I get totally hooked. Half of my favorites that are listed on here are from her. But this one is so fun! I have already told some other family members about it and stayed up late the first night reading through all the blogs.
This is totally a fake blog making fun of all us Mormon women. And yes, I am seriously so blessed because I see myself in her blogs and I know someone else has to be going through it also. I love the humor and its great that someone can find the fun in our culture. So, I'm passing it along and letting you that don't know about it to visit. You will have a good laugh for the day!

www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

No comments: