Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dress Up and Anniversary



We had a fun day of dress up yesterday. Whenever I shower Addison gets into my make-up. This time it's mascara and lipstick. Then she put my boots on and tried to walk around the house.

It was also Cory and My 3rd anniversary it was kind of a lax day he worked and hung out with Addie and went to the duck pond. We went to Tucano's a Brazilian type restaurant where they come around to your table the whole time with all different kinds of meat. YUM YUM! Then I made him go to the dollar store. I gave us both $2.00 to spend on each other. Whatever fun thing that we saw that reminded us of the other. I got Cory some Chocolate Cookies for his office and a helicopter thing that he can play with at his desk when he gets bored. He got me some great looking glasses because I like to read. And some wonderful gold beads.

We all had fun with the glasses!

No comments: