Friday, July 11, 2008

A little more Creative




So, you know how there are just some people that are "perfect" at everything. They have the cutest family, best relationship, everyone loves them and they are so creative it makes you sick. Well this post is devoted to one such as that. I wish that I could take that title. But..unfortunately I must pass that off to my sister-in-law Cami. She literally can take a pile of mud and make it look like a masterpiece. I envy her creative ability and wish that I could do and would want to take the time to do half those cute home decor things that she does and can do. I haven't asked her but I'm sure that she won't mind. She and a friend have whats called a make and take. I have attached the web site and put a few of the cute ideas that they have on here so if your interested by all means visit her! Among all her other projects ..She also does the Upper Case Living! See what I mean! She can do it all!

http://www.makeandtake.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

Cami said...

You are way too nice!! Thanks so much for the sweet post. I really needed it today!! Love you!!

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

How fun! I love creative things & Ideas!
Good luck with the house sale, hope it all works out, quickly for you guys!