Friday, July 11, 2008

Home Run!

Ok, I know that I already posted today. But I had to post this because it is such great news. I feel bad sometimes. Because I feel like I always post things about Addison. But, it like they say. She is a baby learning new things everyday that are so cute and she is the first and right now only girl! The boys love to see everything she does also. And I really try to praise them and make what they are doing a big deal.
Well to me this is! Keller has been on the local city baseball league and the finished the season and well needless to say Keller's team didn't do so "hot" so they are not going to the championships. But
a coach for one of the other teams called Keller and asked him to be on their team for the championships that are playing all next week. What a boost to Keller's ego! Sometimes I feel like he struggles to find his place and what he's good at. It's one thing to hear it from your parents. But to have someone see you at some games a recognize that you are good and have potential is another. We are so proud of him. So he will be playing for the Salem Giants! I will inform everyone on how he and the team does! Congrats Keller!
PLAY BALL!!

1 comment:

Crazed said...

That is fabulous!!! Yeah for Keller. Good luck on the championships!!