Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's A.......

As some of you may know we had our ultrasound today. And we found out that we are having another girl! I don't know how thrilled Cory is about this news. He was really wanting a boy. But I'm excited and I think that I would be really good for Addie to have a little sister to grow up with and be best friends when they get older. Not to mention that we won't have to buy all new stuff. We have it all! So it's pretty positive to because the guy that did they ultrasound took pictures between then legs. And he said they were the money shot. And "I could go to jail for taking these kinds of pictures."
So I think we have another girl thats going to wrap Cory around her finger!

5 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Yeah!! Another neice!! I am so excited!!! I love you guys!

cheyney webb said...

Congrats. 2 and 2. That is perfect.

Crazed said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you.

Alisa Clark said...

congrats! i'm happy for you guys! do you have any names picked yet??

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congratulations! That's Awesome! = )