Thursday, July 31, 2008

Going Crazy!


You might think I'm crazy anyways for saying this. But I'm in love with a vampire. Just like most every other 20-30 yr old and every other teenager in the state of Utah right now, I am going crazy waiting for the 4th and final book of Twilight. I had just been introduced this book by my wonderful cousin and also a next door neighbor and thought... Oh my heck how ridiculous are they. Vampires. Thats one book I never have to get into. But with much pressure from everyone around me and finally saying what they heck.... I'm kicking myself in the pants now for ever reading them. And my husband is down right ready to divorce me. I have read, re-read and re-re-read these books. And still love the creativity and the dangerous love.
Well tomorrow midnight! The last and final book will come out. And you can better believe I'm going to catch as many parties and be standing in line for those hands on the 12 to hit! I will use physical force if I have to, to get my book. I am going crazy with what if or I wonder this. And then! What am I going to do when it's all over. Stephenie Meyer the author is writing from Edwards point of view. So, I guess that means that I can reread again and again until that comes out. I never thought that I would say I'm in love with a Vampire.

1 comment:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Despite the Vampire obsession, I still think you are crazy!! :)