Friday, September 26, 2008

Coming Home! Well to our trailer at least!



My husband has been gone for a week. And boy have I missed him. He has been in Korea working long hard hours for his company. We have really missed him here. Not just to help. But I have missed my husband. I don't sleep well when he is gone so I get very tired and frustrated through out the day.
So, it will be nice for him to be home talk spend time together and get a kiss. Instead of just from babies, or me giving for "boo boo's"


2 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Aw, a whole week. Try three months. Michael leaves again in January. I think I will throw you a pity-party.

* wahaaa *

Okay, now it is over. Love you sis!!

Linds said...

I feel your pain. Nate too is gone, he is in salt lake in meetings and is heading straight for the deer hunt after that so I will only see him for 1 day over the next 2 weeks. It sucks when you have to do it all yourself. Morghan will not watch any type of t.v or movies so I constantly have to entertain her, so you should feel grateful that Addi will! I never thought I would complain that my child won't watch t.v. but it would be nice to have a break. Hope you are feeling well. Oh yeah, and on the "every day" comment that you left in your email. "Are you nuts?" ha ha