Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trailer Trash~ REALLY

I grew up in Tallahassee, Florida. Over all it is a great town. Home of Florida State University. Football, Leon High School, Lake Jackson, and Wakulla Springs! It's about an hour away from the nearest beaches and beautiful Gulf Coast line.
Growing up I new what hicks and trailer trash were. Everyone has them in their towns. But never in my life would I have ever expected that I would be that trailer trash. But, because of current circumstances. (we sold our house if you don't know and had to be out in less than 2 weeks and have yet to find another one.) I have learned that I truly am trailer trash. Barefoot, Pregnant a 2 yr old on my hip and living in a trailer. I find it so funny and fun that I have pictures now on here of our "lovely" living situation. I hope everyone gets a kick out of these. We all have our "own" space. So you will see our bedrooms and stuff to. ENJOY!!



Our Front Door- Welcome all who enter!

Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Keller's room
Preston's room

Addie's room ( also doubles as a closet)If you're wondering about a bathroom we have to run inside his parents house in the middle of the night. Because we decided that we didn't want to pull our house out once a week to go empty it. So, me I take like 3 trips to the bathroom at night! The joys of pregnancy!




3 comments:

Adnan said...

search ur problem.....in this site
any kind of mobile phone problems solution.....
http://mobilephonnee.blogspot.com

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry... Good luck on the house hunting. = ) At least your making the best of it. = )

Alisa Clark said...

LOL, loved this post! I didn't see a rebel flag being used as curtains, so you're still doing good!