Friday, September 12, 2008

Yearbook Pics

My sister introduced me to this funny website. Called yearbookyourself.com
So, I had to do it. It's a little tough to get the pics right. But we will have the whole family on here soon! Mine is from 1968. And just like my sisters. I look just like my mom. I never realized how much before. At least I don't have the goofy glasses! , Cory's didn't come out so well. But his is from 1966. Keller 1982. Isn't Keller hot! Look at the afro. The first thing he said was "see I told you I have chest hair!!" Preston is from 1978. And Addison she is from 1984.




Dee Ann 1968 Cory 1966 Keller 1982 Preston 1978

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

I love Addison's bangs! At first I was like, DeeAnn looks just like her mom.

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

Wow. It looks like Addy's picture is of a precious moments statue gone wrong!!