Monday, September 15, 2008

What Should We Name the Baby

So, I know I still have 2 more months but I like to be a little prepared. Cory thinks the name will just come to us at the hospital like it did with Addison. We had a totally different name picked out for her. But I have been asked several times "what are you naming the baby". I have no idea. I have names I like. And would love some feedback. My sister in law and I wrote down some of the names I like. And these are some of the top ones. I will say... Capri was a name a girl in my ward gave me. I was like umm.. did I hear her right? Then I told Cory's sister's and they love it and want me to name her that. So, I had to put that one in on here but anyone can vote for it. So I would love to see what everyone else thinks of some of the names! Have fun.
** Just a side note I am one of those people that likes different names that aren't always heard**


4 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

The name game! how exciting!!! I choose Berlyn, this was the only name that was in competition with the name we ended up choosing for our daughter Abrielle... I love it! All those names are adorable though......I almost went crazy searching, but when we found the right one there was no questioning it was the right one...

Linds said...

I had no idea that you were even pregnant! That's awesome! Me and Nate have been trying for 7 months and no luck yet! Did you get pregnant easy? I don't know what the prob is with us, starting to get a little worried. Another little girl, that's awesome I voted for Capri by the way! When are you do? Let me in on any tips you have on getting prego! It seems to come easy for you! ha ha

Kattelman Krew said...

FYI: there's a song about a girl named Capri...by colbie calliat

Dee Ann Carter said...

I know thats where the girl in my ward came up with the name. I haven't heard the song yet though.