Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pulling My Hair Out


As many of you know of our living situation it's been an adventure. We have been told we are to hear about our house that we have an offer on this week. So we are keeping our fingers crossed. But in the mean time... if things weren't bad enough Cory has left me for a week to go to Korea. So, I have kids driving me crazy. I'm trying to keep a schedule for them, do homework and trying not to let Addison watch TV 24/7. But I must say that sometimes that is my peace when I can place a movie on for her and read or make bows or just take a much needed nap(since I don't sleep well without Cory anyways.) I will say it has been a blessing to have Cory's family right here for when I need those few moments that they can help with Addie or help me reinforce something with the boys. I tell myself that I really don't know how I was ever a single parent.
Because I can't seem to do it now!

2 comments:

Kattelman Krew said...

Sounds like you need a trip to Florida!!!, Yes I heeded your council and Destin is one of our favorite beaches.... we are too lazy to drive to Pensacola though...we only will go to see the airshows. Destin is only one and a half hours away from our home, so its easy to justify a trip to beach:)

My favorite time of year down here is the fall, and I'm really going to miss 1) the thunderstorms: they are not like anything I've ever, ever experienced, 2)the people -I love our ward, the south does have a hospitality that is unique.

I won't miss: the heat, the bugs, and the distance from my family :)

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

you are such a trouper! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the house. = ) One day I'm sure you'll look back at this time & laugh & wonder how you ever did it. = )