Monday, September 8, 2008

Long Time No See

Well, it has been awhile since my last post and the Carter's have been very busy. Among having to be out of our house in a matter a little over a week. The day after we moved out we had to be at a wedding in Idaho. So in 4 days we have had to move out, had a wedding, baptism, birthday and house hunting. Whew.... We are still living in our camper trailer on the side of my in-law house. I never thought that I would be barefoot, pregnant, and homeless. Talk about trailer trash!

3 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Definitely not trailer trash. More bohemian or "outdoorsy". As long as you are in a house by the time it starts getting cold. When are you due? I still have to do the tag post. It is on my to-do list.

Dee Ann Carter said...

Oh well thanks! I'm due in Nov. So hopefully we will be in by then. It's actually been kinda fun. Its been cool and we have somewhere to go into a house during the day.

Kattelman Krew said...

Dee, you could never be trailer trash, even if you tried. Been thinking about you lately, it being hurricane season and all down here... were moving back to Utah in December and just put in an offer on a home in Bountiful, so I'm hoping we have a place to live when we move... tell the boys I said hi, and kiss your sweet little girl for me. We'll be praying something works out for you guys soon...
-(Auntie) Natalie